Oncology Center of Tamaulipas
It is a dependency of the Ministry of Health dedicated to the medical care of patients with cancer of the open population (who does not have medical social security) fundamentally, to achieve coverage in attention to this public health problem in the state and a region that previously did not exist in a specialized manner, for which it has qualified and specialized medical personnel and equipment.
It is reasonably ambitious to set a future horizon of becoming a center of state and regional attention in a tangible way and to have the medical and administrative staff that make up the most complete team possible and with the fundamental infrastructure and technology to fully satisfy the multiple demands that derive from cancer patients.
For this, despite being a public government agency, the competition of multiple sectors of society, public and private, must be invited, since it requires great efforts.
In addition, it must evolve its administrative planning to achieve a minimum of reasonable self-sufficiency to continue sustaining its operation. Without forgetting that it will not tend to profit and discrimination of sectors, but to justice and social equity.
- Desires to improve.
- Cheer up.
- Spiritual strength.
- Specialty Clinic In Oncology Media.
- Specialty Clinic In Gyneco-oncology.
- Specialty Clinic In Radio Oncology.
- Specialty Clinic in Pain and Palliative Care Clinic.
- Specialty Clinic In Psycho Oncology.
- Pathological Anatomy Laboratory.
- Chemotherapy Room.
- Radiation Therapy Room (Cobalt Pump).
- Molds Area.
- Simulation Area.
- Fourth Obscuro.
- Area of Physics and Radiological Safety.
- Social Work Area.
- Waiting room.
- Warehouse Room.
- Administrative Areas (Management, Administration, Human Resources, Cash, Material Resources, Statistics and Clinical File).
For more information, you can contact:
Avenida del Maestro no.116, Fraccionamiento Las Flores, between Calzada Gral. Luis Caballero and Ébano, CP 87070 Cd. Victoria, Tamaulipas.
Tel: 01 834 3153470 and 3126528, fax. 3157533.