Promotion of Fisheries and Aquaculture Productivity
Program for the Promotion of Fisheries and Aquaculture Productivity of the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Rural Development, Fisheries and Food
Component Impulse to the Capitalization.
Subcomponent Modernization of Minor Vessels
The general objective is to achieve the Economic Fishing and Aquaculture Units increase their productivity, within a framework of sustainability.
The specific objective Support the Economic, Fishing and Aquaculture Units to increase their capitalization.
Line of action
- Replacement of inboard or outboard motor up to 115HP.
- Substitution of smaller boat up to 10.5 meters in length.
- Acquisition of equipment for product conservation on board
- Acquisition of satellite equipment and radio communication).
Amounts of support
Up to 50% of the total cost of the good to be acquired according to Table 1. Amounts of Maximum Federal Support established in the article 10 fraction II of the Criteria of opinion, for the following concepts:
- a) Engines: up to $ 90,000.00.
- b) Ships: up to $ 50,000.00.
- c) Hieleras: up to $ 2,900.00.
For the concepts of support a), b) and c), if the governments of the States and / or Municipalities participate, their contribution will be up to 30% of the total cost of the acquired good and the complement will be paid by the beneficiary.
- d) Satellite equipment and radio communication up to $ 2,500.00. Federal support will be up to 50% without exceeding the maximum limit, state or municipal support will be 40% and producer 10%.
In the 2017 exercise, a budget of 10.45 million of Federal contribution and 6.37 million of State contribution was exercised, with a total investment including the contribution of 33.83 million applicants, which replaced 150 outboard motors, 124 smaller vessels and 209 satellite systems.
For the 2018 exercise, there is an adjusted budget of 16 million of support, with 10 millions of Federal contributions and 6 millions of State contributions.
726 requests were received, which include the replacement of 645 outboard four-stroke engines, 232 smaller fiberglass vessels, the acquisition of 599 satellite systems and 8 thermal equipment. The sub-delegation for fisheries is the window for receiving applications.
You already have the deposit of the State resource, being in process the signature of the Technical Annex to request the filing of the Federal resource. At the same time, the applications received in accordance with the adjusted budget are being considered.