Represent the interests of the Attorney General of the State of Tamaulipas before administrative and jurisdictional authorities, and assist in the execution of the substantive functions of the institution.
- Provide legal advice to the administrative units of the Attorney General of Tamaulipas.
- Manage requests for collaboration, in accordance with the stipulations of the Collaboration Agreement between the Attorney General's Office, the Attorney General of Military Justice and the Attorney General's Offices of the Federal Entities.
- Promote the extradition process for those responsible for crimes that are located abroad; as well as managing the legal assistance services with the corresponding authorities.
- Compile the necessary information to propose preliminary projects of law initiatives and internal regulations of the Attorney General's Office, which will result in the improvement of law enforcement.
- Apply strategies and legal mechanisms in the attention and follow-up in the amparo proceedings against the acts of the dependency.
- Attend and follow up on the resolution of complaints and recommendations issued to the Attorney General by the human rights defense bodies.