Efficiently and efficiently manage resources, infrastructure and institutional technology services, through the administration, maintenance and development of information systems and computer services that support the processes performed by internal users and the completion of procedures and obtaining services by external users .
- Carry out the planning, analysis, development, implementation and maintenance of information technology, telecommunications and systems services of the Attorney General's Office;
- Analyze, plan, design, program, test, implement, administer and operate the computer systems, information technologies, telecommunications, voice, data and video networks of the Attorney General;
- Promote and direct the specific development of automated applications to improve the performance of the functions of the different areas of the unit and optimize the computer resources, and generate the necessary tools for the handling and control of the processed information;
- Design, elaborate, program, compile, classify and update the official website or page and the information that is made known through it;
- Propose, design and implement policies, programs, projects, training and strategies for the proper use of the information, telecommunications, and voice, data and video infrastructure of the Attorney General;
- Plan the design and implementation of technological models for the acquisition, installation, maintenance, development and operation of telecommunications equipment and services, information technology and infrastructure;
- Integrate and update criminological information and criminal behavior, as support for crime prevention projects, as an instrument for the governmental areas in charge of criminal prevention;
- To provide systematized information services that streamline the daily work of the different areas of the Attorney General's Office and provide elements of control and decision making to the Procurator and to the managerial levels;
- Establish the necessary coordination and collaboration with the various instances of the National Public Security System, in order to comply with the commitments assumed by the State with regard to the supply and exchange of information;
- Regulate and unify the criteria of acquisition, implementation, development, and administration of any aspect in information technology, computing and telecommunications projects in all areas of the Attorney General's Office.