Letter of no criminal record
The Attorney General of the State of Tamaulipas offers you the procedure in a simple, safe and fast way to obtain your Letter of No Criminal Record to exercise a right or fulfill a legally foreseen duty; service that is provided by the Process Control Department, by making a thorough review of the electronic registration systems and the duly authorized background file.
- Original and copy of birth certificate.
- Original and copy of valid official identification with photograph can be: Voter's Credential, Passport or Driver's License.
- Original and copy of proof of address, only COMAPA, CFE, TELMEX OR AXTEL, which must not have more than 3 months of issue. (Only in case the identification does not contain your current address).
- Photograph child size or credential, front, recent, white background, no glasses, no beard of any kind and trimmed mustache (Only in case you do not go to the procedure).
- In the case of public documents issued abroad, you must submit the apostille and its translation into Spanish.
- Cost: $ 253.00 (TWO HUNDRED FIFTY AND THREE PESOS 00 / 100 MN). The same must be in cash and may be paid at the Module window where the process of the Criminal Record Letter is performed in Ciudad Victoria, Tamaulipas and in the Coordinations of this Attorney's Office. Payment will be made in the tax office of each municipality.
If you do not have a history record: one business day
If you have record of antecedent or homonymy: variable
If it is carried out in a Delegation of the Attorney General's Office of the State: 15 days, if there is no record of antecedent.
For more information, you can contact:
Attorney General of the State of Tamaulipas
Process Control Directorate
Av. José Sulaimán Chagnón junction with Libramiento United Nations
Ciudad Victoria, Tamaulipas, Mexico, CP 87039
Tels .: (834) 318 51 28, (834) 318 51 00