Mission, Vision and Objectives
Promote the Agricultural and Forestry Sector, based on the sustainable management of resources and promote productive reconversion aimed at competitiveness, through citizen participation and inter-institutional coordination, increasing agricultural and forestry development through the use of technological resources.
To be a dependency of the Government of the State of Tamaulipas, which provides integral support to the agricultural and forestry productive sector, consolidating us as a national model with a profitable, competitive, sustainable and modern rural sector.
- Increase productivity in the agricultural and forestry sector through the development of capacities and the application of technologies that guarantee competitiveness and food self-sufficiency.
- Promote solid partnership models in order to guide the export of products to national and international markets that benefit rural society.
- Provide certainty in agricultural and forestry activities through actions that generate confidence in the investment.
- Achieve the productive, competitive and sustainable reconversion of the agricultural and forestry exploitation of the State.
- Promote and facilitate the procedures for timely access to obtaining inter-institutional support for the sector.