Made in Tamaulipas
The Hecho en Tamaulipas program provides advice to Tamaulipas companies in the development of products or services, through a methodology that allows them to strengthen and meet the standards demanded by the current market.
The objective of this program is to increase the consumption of Tamaulipec products and / or services through different marketing and promotion strategies in the local, regional and international markets.
Development of products or services:
- Support for logo design, label and image.
- It provides information for obtaining the nutritional table before certified laboratories.
- Processing of barcodes before GS1 Mexico.
- Processing of trademark registration before the Industrial Property Institute.
- Provides advice to obtain different certifications.
- It facilitates the approach for negotiations with self-service chains and commercial distributors.
- Inclusion to our online catalog www.tamaulipas.gob.mx/soytam
- Participation in local, national and international fairs.
- Invitation to different events of the State Government.
For more information, you can contact:
Secretary of Economic Development
Undersecretary for Small and Medium Enterprises
Direction of Business Commerce and Business Opportunities
Department of Hecho en Tamaulipas
Government Offices Center, 22 Floor, Bicentennial Park
CP 87000, Ciudad Victoria, Tamaulipas, Mexico
Tel .: (834) 107.8823 Ext.44318