INSCRIPTIONS IN THE STATE SYSTEM OF PLANNING AND GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION FOR URBAN DEVELOPMENT
This documentation must be submitted to the Secretariat of Urban Development and Environment, at the offices located in the Bicentennial Park, Government Center of Ground Floor Offices in "Single Window of Urban Development", with address Prolongación Boulevard Praxedis Balboa with Lib. United Nations, in Cd. Victoria, Tamaulipas.
- Application for registration in the State System of Planning and Geological Information and Urban Development addressed to Mr. Gilberto Estrella Hernández, Secretary of Urban Development and Environment, with the statement of reasons and accompanying documents to support the proposal for fractionation registration.
- Power of attorney as the legal representative of the person concerned and with sufficient power to exercise administrative acts, listen and receive
- Simple copy of writings.
- Copy of the articles of incorporation of the company or company in question.
- Copy of land use issued by the area of public works and urban development or the corresponding instance with respect to the city council concerned.
- Copy of Feasibility of water and drainage issued by the service operator (COMAPA).
- Copy of Feasibility of electric power by the service operator body (CFE).
- Copy of Civil Protection Opinion in which it is established that there is no risk in the use of land for housing use.
- Lotification plans authorized by the City Council (4 can be originals and a copy), and must contain: table of areas, including georeferenced coordinates, percentage of uses and destinations (Folded properly size letter to legible scale).
- Approved grading plane (Copy folded properly sized letter legible).
- Final electronic file of the lotification project, georeferenced plan, including level contour plan, final level plan, pavement road structure and signaling.
- Copy of the municipal approval council duly certified, as established in art. 73 of the Municipal Code.
- Resolutive of the Environmental Impact endorsed by the Secretary of Urban Development and the Environment.
- Road Impact Study.
- Hydrological study.
- Copy of the study of soil mechanics.
- If there is a right-of-way affectation, attach a copy of the document issued favorable by the agency in question (CNA, CFE, PEMEX, ETC.) for its effect, which will be included in its case; limitations, usable areas, buffer areas, etc.
- When it is considered that for reasons of location and design, the Fractionation present access through a Federal highway, the Plan of the geometric project of access to the Fractionation sanctioned by the SCT must be presented.
- In the case of Land Regulatory Bodies, both ITAVU and CORETT must present a copy of the contract agreement agreement to carry out the corresponding registration process.
- Payment of the corresponding fees for registration with the State Planning and Geographical Information System for Urban Development (SEPIGDU) pursuant to Art. 82 fraction II of the Treasury Law of the State Government, which stipulates the equivalent of 1.50 percent of once the daily value of the Unit of Measurement and Update per square meter or fraction of the area of the property.
NOTE: THIS SUBSECRETARY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REQUEST ANY OTHER DOCUMENT IN ORDER TO RESOLVE QUESTIONS OF A TECHNICAL OR LEGAL NATURE.