Compliance with Conditioners
Comply with the terms and conditions to which he was subject within the established deadlines and during the useful life of the project or the authorized activity, in terms of impact, risk or environmental damage, thereby guaranteeing the observance of the regulatory provisions in matter.
Ministry of Urban Development and Environment / Management Directorate for Environmental Protection.
|Kind of Procedure||Classification||Impact|
|Obligation||Ecology, Legal||Individuals and / or morals.|
|Victoria||Government Center for Bicentennial Park Offices, 6 floor, Prolongación Praxedis Balboa and Libramiento Naciones Unidas, CP 87083, Ciudad Victoria, Tamaulipas.|
|Management Directorate for Environmental Protection.
Subdirección Jurídica. (Notifications)
Single Window of the Undersecretariat of the Environment.
|01 834 1078288
01 834 107 82 70 and 834 1078604
01 834 107 82 94
|Individuals and / or morals.||Free of charge||
2.- Authorization (Resolution) issued of which it presents compliance with its date of receipt (notification) readable in copy.
Proof to obtain:
Test admission agreement.
Means of presentation:
Physically through the one-stop shop located on the ground floor of the governmental center of bicentennial Park offices with address in Praxédis Balboa and Libramiento Naciones Unidas in Ciudad Victoria, Tamaulipas.
- Presentation brief.
- Scheduled program, supervision and surveillance.
- Semiannual report - annual.
- Compliance with conditions.
- Instructions for compliance with terms and conditions.
60 business days.
Of 8: 30 15 to: 30 hours
Individuals and / or morals.
Based on the articles 65 paragraph 2, 67 paragraph 2, 245 fraction X, 284 and 304 of the Code for the Sustainable Development of the State of Tamaulipas and article 27 paragraphs 4, 5 and 6 of the Regulation of Environmental Impact Assessment for the State of Tamaulipas
1.- The presentation document must be addressed to the Secretary of Urban Development and Environment (with the signature of the Legal Representative), indicating an electronic mail so that their notifications can be made according to Article 49 section II of the Law of Administrative Procedure of the State of Tamaulipas.
2.- All legal documentation must be presented in original and copy for comparison in the one-stop shop, and the documents issued by the promoter must contain a signature of whoever intends to present them as their own, for the respective procedure.
3.- Present the information in folders of three rings or engargolado; following the order established by the numerals and using separators that clearly distinguish what corresponds to each section. This will allow that during the reception and evaluation of your procedure no time is lost in the ordering of the file.
4.- The Undersecretariat will prevent the applicant, if there are faults or omissions in the requirements or in the information, which can be corrected in the granted terms, in case it does not present this information the procedure will be rejected.
5.-For the delivery of the Resolution will drink to comply with the following legal formalities:
In case the person appearing is the legal representative of the company:
- Copy of valid official identification (IFE or INE, passport or driver's license);
In case the person appearing is another person:
- Simple, recent and original power of attorney signed by the legal representative of the company, 2 witnesses and from whom it appears;
- Copy of valid official identification (IFE or INE, passport or driver's license) of the legal representative of the company;
- Copy of valid official identification (IFE or INE, passport or driver's license) of the one who appears;
- Copy of valid official identification (IFE or INE, passport or driver's license) of the 2 witnesses; Y
- For both cases, if the legal representative is different from the one found in the archives of this secretariat, it is necessary to attach a copy of the public deed that contains the minutes of the meeting where the change of legal representative is recorded.