Cough and Catarrh
Young children often get coughs and coughs. In general, these diseases are cured only with your attention:
- Wipe your nose frequently.
- Give plenty of fluids, continue with breast milk and cover if it is cold.
Although you must be Attentive to:
- If you breathe faster
- If your lips or nails are purple. If you do not want to eat or drink.
- If he cries a lot.
- If it convulses.
- If you are less than 4 months and you have a cough and fever or if you do not want to eat.
Take it to the clinic closest to your home.
Do you know what Pneumonia or Pneumonia is?
It is a complication of an Acute Respiratory Infection which means that the child is more serious.
You must watch the child if you show signs of alarm and go to the hospital or clinic closest to your home, your child is at risk of dying, but timely care will avoid regret this. Do not wait at the first sign, go to the consultation.
- Do not expose your child to sudden changes in temperature.
- If you bathe it, do not expose it to drafts.
- Go to the Health Center for vaccination and complete its basic scheme at one year of age, go for reinforcements during the National Health Weeks.
- The health personnel should weigh and measure your child, of having low weight they will register it in a program, that will recover them to the normal weight.
AND REMEMBER ALL THE ATTENTION TO YOUR CHILD UNDER FIVE YEARS OLD IS FREE.