Social Communication Department
The objective of the Social Communication Directorate is to plan, organize, coordinate and execute the social communication and public relations programs in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the Attorney General.
- Implement mechanisms that allow strengthening the public image of the Institution.
- Coordinate, support and advise the Attorney General's Units in the organization of dissemination events that require
- Disseminate the reports, communications and relevant activities of the Attorney General's Office in the mass media.
- Gather information from the various areas of the PGJE related to the relevant activities for the corresponding dissemination.
- Prepare an informative summary of the journalistic notes that relate to the activities and actions of the Attorney General's Office, as well as other administrative functions.