Omega 3, Nutrition for all
Using as a base fish of high production in the State and of low commercial value (Lisa and Lebrancha), products are created as economic food alternatives. This food is the result of consolidating pulp or pieces of fish through the use of technologies, various ingredients and natural additives, to obtain commercially appreciated products that are attractive to the general population, such as:
What the program aims for can be listed in the following objectives:
- Increase the production and income of small fish producers, with a sustainable project that takes care of the environment.
- Combat child malnutrition and improve indicators of childhood growth.
- Contribute to the improvement of availability, physical access to food and community production.
- Promote community participation.
- Exploitation of species such as Lisa and Carpa
The importance of the inclusion in the daily diet of foods of fishing origin are the nutritional benefits such as high quality protein and OMEGA 3, which is a fatty acid that helps prevent cellular inflammation, this condition can unleash future chronic degenerative diseases .
THE NUTRITIONAL CONTENT THAT THIS FOOD CONTRIBUTES IN THE DIET
- Essential Fatty Acids: Ω3 and Ω6
- Vitamins: A, D, E and Vitamins of group B.
- Essential Amino Acids, these are acquired only through food (Lysine, Methionine and Tryptophan)
BENEFITS TO HEALTH
- Decrease in cellular inflammation
- Prevention of chronic degenerative diseases
- Fight child malnutrition
- Potentiates brain development
- Improves cardiovascular development
- Contributes to cognitive development in the elderly
- Potentiated brain development in the fetus
Besides contributing to reduce the obesity that currently suffers the population due to its non-healthy forms of nutrition.