It is the area in charge of assisting women who present emotional problems, derived from the different social problems generated by violence.
Through individual therapies, women perform a personal analysis of the situation that motivated them to seek help at the Institute, seeking to learn to manage emotional stress, solving their problems, raising their self-esteem and personal safety; and in this way they generate different models of life and coexistence, outside any situation of violence.
Psychological area helps you:
- Find alternatives that allow you to solve the violence that is generated in your family.
- It strengthens you to demand your rights, raise your self-esteem and improve your quality of life.
- Learn to make decisions and resolve conflicts peacefully, fairly and equally.
Types of Psychological Care:
- Crisis intervention
- Psychological Counseling
- Specialized Psychological Care
- Accompaniment in the Legal Process
Attention and Information to the public on schedule
Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm