- March 09 2021
Fourth Ordinary Session of the State System for Equality between Women and Men
Recall that on December 6, 2018, the Governor of the State, Mr. Francisco García Cabeza de Vaca presented before the State Congress the "Law for Gender Equality", initiative that was approved and published, with it the legal elements necessary for the Installation of the State System for Equality between Women and Men; said installation was carried out on 8 de Octubre de 2019, thus framing the distribution of competences among its members and the way to carry out inter-institutional coordination for the implementation of policies aimed at Substantive Equality between Women and Men.
The State Public Administration, according to Transversal Axis of Gender Equality of the State Development Plan 2016-2022 of Tamaulipas, Its objective is to coordinate, through the aforementioned System, the actions of the member entities and dependencies, in order to establish the strategies and lines of action to achieve equality between women and men and gender equality, which is why and in compliance with number 4 of the Article 24 of the Law for Gender Equality, which indicates " the obligation to meet at least twice a year”, That is why today the Fourth Ordinary Session of the State System for Equality between Brigade women y Men, that on behalf of the Constitutional Governor of the State, the Mr. Francisco Cabeza De Vaca presided over the CP Rómulo Garza Martínez; Head of the Tamaulipas Social Welfare Secretariat and Lic. Maria Elena Figueroa; Director of the Institute of Women in Tamaulipas, in which different agreements were approved in order to coordinate inter-institutional actions and efforts to make the iequality Between women and men.
A. AGREEMENT SIMH / ORD04 / 01/2021: REQUEST FOR APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES CORRESPONDING TO THE PREVIOUS SESSIONS OF THE SYSTEM.
B. AGREEMENT SIMH / ORD04 / 02/2021: REQUEST FOR APPROVAL OF THE STATE PROGRAM FOR EQUALITY BETWEEN WOMEN AND MEN, PRESENTED BY THE EXECUTIVE SECRETARY OF THE SYSTEM.
C. AGREEMENT SIMH / ORD04 / 03/2021: APPLICATION FOR APPROVAL OF THE PROPOSAL ISSUED BY THE EXECUTIVE SECRETARIAT OF THE SYSTEM, REFERRING TO THE STRATEGIES AND LINES OF ACTION THAT CORRESPOND TO EACH DEPENDENCY TO ESTABLISH THE UNDERTAKING AGREEMENT / COMMITMENT GOALS03 / 01/2020
The System is composed of:
- THE CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNOR, WHO WILL PRESIDE IT;
- THE HOLDERS OF:
1. THE SECRETARIAT OF SOCIAL WELFARE, (WHO PRESIDES IN THE EVENT OF THE GOVERNOR'S ABSENCE) 2. THE GENERAL SECRETARIAT OF GOVERNMENT, 3. THE OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR,
4. THE LABOR SECRETARIAT,
5. THE SECRETARIAT OF EDUCATION,
6. THE SECRETARIAT OF HEALTH,
7. THE SECRETARIAT OF PUBLIC SECURITY,
8. THE SECRETARIAT OF FINANCE,
9. THE SECRETARIAT OF ADMINISTRATION,
10. THE SECRETARIAT OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT,
11. THE SECRETARIAT OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT,
12. THE SECRETARIAT OF TOURISM,
13. THE SECRETARIAT OF FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE,
14. THE SECRETARIAT FOR URBAN DEVELOPMENT AND THE ENVIRONMENT,
15. THE SECRETARIAT OF PUBLIC WORKS,
16. THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF JUSTICE,
17. THE GOVERNMENT COMPTROLLER,
18. THE CONGRESS OF THE FREE AND SOVEREIGN STATE OF TAMAULIPAS,
19. THE SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE OF THE STATE OF TAMAULIPAS,
20. THE SYSTEM FOR THE INTEGRAL DEVELOPMENT OF THE STATE FAMILY, 21. THE HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION OF THE STATE OF TAMAULIPAS,
22. THE INSTITUTE OF WOMEN IN TAMAULIPAS (WHO WILL WORK AS
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY); Y
A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE CITIZEN ADVISORY COUNCIL OF THE INSTITUTE
OF THE WOMEN IN TAMAULIPAS.