The Technical Subcommittee regulates the activities of the MANUTENTION scholarship program in accordance with the MANUTENTION Rules of Operation published in the Official Gazette of the Federation and is composed of 5 proprietary members, who may designate their respective substitutes.
Who makes up the Technical Subcommittee?
- The Secretary of Education or the person designated by him (as representative of the State Government).
- The Director General of the Tamaulipeco Institute of Scholarships, Stimuli and Educational Credit (as representative of the State Government).
- A Representative of the Secretariat of Public Education of the Federal Government (SEP).
- A Representative of the Institutions of Higher Education in the State.
- A Representative of the National Association of Universities and Institutions of Higher Education in the State (ANUIES) appointed by the Executive Secretary of said association.
The Technical Subcommittee will have an Executive Secretary who will be the person who covers the position of Director General of the Tamaulipeco Institute of Scholarships, Encouragement and Educational Credits, having voice and vote within the Technical Subcommittee.
The Trustee may participate with voice but without vote.
How does the Technical Subcommittee work?
- This Technical Subcommittee meets at least 3 times per year.
- The sessions are Ordinary and Extraordinary.
- In the granting of the MANUTENCIÓN scholarships are governed according to the operating rules of the National Scholarship Program published in the Official Gazette of the Federation.
- The agreements obtained are the result of the vote of the majority of the members.