Scholarships for Children of Police
Students children of police with functions of police operation, custodians or fallen in the fulfillment of their duty in the State of Tamaulipas, who are conducting studies in public or private institutions at the levels of Primary, Secondary, Upper and Upper Education System National:
- Be enrolled in a public or private institution of the national education system to start or continue studies at the primary, secondary, upper and upper levels.
- Be a natural child or by judicial resolution of police in functions of police operation, custodians or police fallen in the line of duty in Tamaulipas.
- Make an application through the Ministry of Public Security of Tamaulipas.
- Not have any other economic benefit granted for their education at the time of applying for the scholarship.
- Complete application in all its fields signed in original.
- Privacy notice with original signature.
- Copy of the student's birth certificate.
- Original certificate of registration to the 2019-2020 school year, issued by the educational institution indicating the grade
or period to study.
- Copy collated (with collateral stamp and signature in original) in original of the report card with the signature of the director and stamp of
Basic level students: of the 2018-2019 school year.
Upper and Upper Middle level students: ballot for the last period (semester, semester, etc.).
Students of upper and upper secondary level, to which scholarship is assigned, must update documents in
The month of february.
- Proof of accreditation by the Ministry of Public Security.
- Copy of the judicial resolution that proves legal guardianship when appropriate.
Period of Applications
The request is made through the Ministry of Public Security, in its administrative units from the 12 of August of 2019 to the 17 of September of 2019.
For more information, contact the Secretary of Public Safety
Phone: (834) 318 6200 ext 1600