Producer friends, if they are looking for support to infrastructure, training, an technological package or for innovation, remember that it is very important to consult the Operating Rules 2018, where they will find the necessary requirements to access this type of support.
It should be noted that before requesting any type of support, they must be registered in the Single Registry, this as a measure to guarantee transparency in the execution of public resources and avoid triangulations.
Check the 2018 Rules of Operation and know the changes that have been made in order to give a greater boost to women and young people in the field.
AGREEMENT by which the Rules of Operation of the programs of the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Rural Development, Fisheries and Food for the 2018 exercise are announced.
- General Provisions Applicable to the 2018 Operating Rules of the SAGARPA
- Modification to the 2017 Original Operating Rules
- Booklet of the State Council for Sustainable Rural Development 26 of January 2018
- Program for the Promotion of Agriculture and its Components
- Livestock Development Program and its Components *
- Program for the Promotion of Fisheries and Aquaculture Productivity and its Components
- Program for the Promotion of Fisheries and Aquaculture Productivity and its Components (Second Part)
- Food Safety and Agrifood Program and its Components
- Program of Productivity and Competitiveness Agroalimentaria and his Components
- Productivity and Competitiveness Program Agri-food and its Components (Second Part)
- Program of Support for Marketing and its Components
- Program of Marketing Support and its Components (Second Part)
- Support Program for Small Producers and their Components
- Support Program for Small Producers and their Components (Second Part)
- Concurrence Program with the Federal Entities *
* Seventh Transitory, contained in the general provisions applicable to the Rules of Operation of the Programs of the Secretariat of Agriculture, Livestock, Rural Development, Fisheries and Food, for the 2018 exercise. Even as the Federal Executive issues for the Programs of Concurrence with the Federative and Livestock Development Entities, provisions different from those contained in the Agreement by which the Rules of Operation of the Program of Concurrence with the Federative Entities of the SAGARPA for the 2017 exercise, and in the agreement by which the Rules of Operation of the Livestock Development Program of the SAGARPA for the 2017 exercise are published, both published in the Official Gazette of the Federation in the 31 of December of 2016, and its modifications of 29 of May of 2017 and 1 of June of 2017, respectively, these will continue valid during 2018.
Rules of Operation of the 2018 State Programs
S107 Budget Program "Program for the Promotion of Rural Productivity"
- Quality Seed Program
- Fertilizer Program for Producers
- Biofertilizer Support Program
- Program of Acquisition of Laying Birds Packages for Egg Commercialization and Acquisition of Backyards (Vegetable Gardens) for the Marketing of Vegetables
S103 Budgetary Program "Productive Reconversion Program"
- Program of Reconversion of Traditional Crops to Sábila
- Support Program with Vegetative Material for Crop Diversification
S110 Budget Program "Program for the Strengthening of the Livestock Subsector"