The Secretariat of Administration of the Government of the State of Tamaulipas, establishes the present Privacy Notice Integral, in terms of the provisions of articles 3 fraction I, 34 and 35 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Obliged Subjects of the State of Tamaulipas (hereinafter "The Law"), in accordance with the following:
- The name of the Responsible is the Administration Secretariat of the Government of the State of Tamaulipas.
- The personal data that will be submitted to treatment are, but not limited to:
|Category||Type of Personal Data|
|Personal identification data||
|Business identification data||
You are informed that sensitive personal data such as: present or future health status, illnesses or diseases are collected.
The personal data we collect will be used in order to:
- Carry out the procedures of hiring, entry, appointment, payment of payroll, compliance with legal, administrative, fiscal and employer obligations, integration of personnel file that worked or worked in this person responsible, generation of identification, granting of benefits, personnel movements , register of control of the entrances and exits of the personnel, stock exchange and patrimonial declaration, which will be protected, incorporated and treated in the file of the General Direction of Human Resources of the Secretariat of Administration of the Executive Power of the State of Tamaulipas;
- Have a registry of individuals and corporations that are in a position to present proposals for the adjudication of goods and / or contracting of services for the Secretariat of Administration of the Executive Power of the State of Tamaulipas, and
- Grant compliance with the transparency obligations established in article 67 and 69 of the Law of Transparency and Access to Public Information of the State of Tamaulipas, which will be considered for publication and dissemination in the National Transparency Platform, as well as in the portal of this Responsible's Internet
- The legal basis that expressly empowers the Secretariat of Administration of the Executive Power of the State of Tamaulipas to carry out:
- For the processing of personal data. 1, 2 fraction II, 4, 13, 14, 15, 32, 33 and 62 of the Law of Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Obliged Subjects of the State of Tamaulipas.
- Transfers of personal data that, as the case may be, make with authorities, powers, entities, organs and government agencies of the three levels of government and private individuals or corporations. 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 and 101 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Obliged Subjects of the State of Tamaulipas.
|Recipients of personal data||country||Purpose of the cookie|
|Tax Administration Service of the Ministry of Finance and Public Credit.||Mexico||Tax payment.|
|Mexican Social Security Institute||Mexico||Payment of fees.|
|Superior Audit of the State of Tamaulipas.||Mexico||Review or audits.|
|Social Security and Welfare Institute of the State of Tamaulipas.||Mexico||Payment of contributions and contributions, loans and personnel movements.|
|Finance Secretary.||Mexico||Administrative, financial and payroll procedures.|
|Government Comptroller of the State of Tamaulipas.||Mexico||Administrative procedures, review or audits.|
|Grupo Financiero Banorte.||Mexico||Payroll Dispersal and Payroll Life Insurance.|
|Grupo Financiero Santander.||Mexico||Payroll Dispersal and Payroll Life Insurance.|
|Insurance institutions in general.||Mexico||Procedures for individual insurance of the worker.|
|State or federal jurisdictional authorities.||Mexico||Compliance with a well-founded and motivated judicial order.|
- The mechanisms, means and procedures available to exercise ARCO rights.
For the exercise of ARCO rights (access, rectification, cancellation and opposition) you can make them through the National Transparency Platform, located in https://www.sisaitamaulipas.org/sisaitamaulipas/; email firstname.lastname@example.org corresponding to Mr. Julián Aurelio Zorrilla Estrada, head of the Transparency Unit of the Secretariat of Administration of the Executive Branch of the State of Tamaulipas.
- The address of the Transparency Unit.
Secretariat of Administration of the Executive Power of the State of Tamaulipas.
Legal Directorate and Access to Public Information.
Responsible: Lic. Julián Aurelio Zorrilla Estrada.
Schedule 9: 00 to 15: 00 hours.
Address: Government Building "Torre Bicentenario", Floor No. 20, located in Libramiento United Nations with Prolongation Blvd. Praxedis Balboa, CP 87083, Victoria, Tamaulipas.
Official telephone number: (834) 107-8757 44127 extension.
Official email: email@example.com
- Changes to the privacy notice.
In case there is a change to this privacy notice, we will notify you through electronic means, such as the Responsible's website, https://www.tamaulipas.gob.mx/administracion/, or, the institutional and / or personal email.